3D CAD lighting

Littlemouse

Anyone know a good tutorial for lighting in 3D CAD? I have this project that I made and the lights won't turn on every time I render it it's a black screen I have tried turning on the sky turning off the sky making the lights brighter but when i do that it renders in B&W I just don't understand so maybe if I could do a tutorial on lighting that will help me solve the problem thanks!!! :-) and other good tutorials for 3D CAD are welcom as well :-)

can you give us a little more input. Are these lights in housings? and maybe the light isnt shining through. what if you just put a light out in space somewhere.

can you give us a little more input. Are these lights in housings? and maybe the light isnt shining through. what if you just put a light out in space somewhere.

I can e-mail you the file and you can see what I am talking about. the space is residential it has 6 pendent type lights and quite a few recessed type lights in it. There is also a window. About 4 months ago I posted about my problems with the lights and none of the suggestions that I received fixed the problem. It was a final project and I brought the file to my instructor to see if he could figure it out and no response on that either but I am determine to find out why the lights aren’t working. So if any one is up for a challenge let me know and I will sent it to you.