Replacing damaged Mech 6 disk

prambold

If there is anyone out there would know where I can get a copy of Mechanical 6 from? I just need a disc (mine was broken) I am a legitimate owner of it. I contacted AutoDesk but was informed that they cannot help me out :( as it is too old. the distributor that I bought it off of has been unable to help me out either.

If anyone out there has a suggestion I would greatly appreciate it

thanks alot

Paul

well last resort if you're desparate

get the phonebook out and ring any local college or workplace which may be hoarding an old copy in a dark dusty cupboard somewhere

Did you try Craigslist? I recently came across someone selling AutoCAD LT 2005 on the Craigslist website for a city near me. It's available across the U.S. and I think there are even worldwide sites. Unfortunately I don't think there is any way to search all of them from one location. It's city by city. Pretty time consuming.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I am still looking for this disk if anyone has a copy of it laying around. Like I said I am a legitimate owner of it but the disk has a crack in it.

Please if anyone has a copy of this that they can make another copy of it and get it to me I would be forever grateful

thanks again

IMGP0170.JPG

I have done both unfortunately :o(

The business that I bought it from looked for once before and today they said that they will look again (attempt to find out who purchased the software and see if they still have it or not)

Autodesk basically said that there is no way for them to get a copy of it for me. I don't see how this can be, they have to have it sitting on a computer somewhere