Cannot Access Display Drawing Status Bar

tomg

:wink: CURSOR COORDINATE VALUES! I CANNOT ACCESS THEM AS IN VIEW THEM. i GO TO TOOLS> OPTIONS> SHOW DISPLAY DRAWING STATUS, BUT IT WON'T TURN ON. ANNOTATIONS, SCALE TABS(BUTTONS) show but not everything I need. I really have spent way too much time on trying to repair this. I'm guessing I am going to get a reinstall suggestion. Anything other than that?

To the very right of the status bar there should be a padlock with a drop down arrow. Click the arrow and Cursor Coordinate Values should show up on the list and I presume be unchecked.

I am assuming LT has the same status bar as the Full Version.

The only choices I have under that arrow are annotation scale,

annotation visibility & auto scale. This weekend auto cad got corrupted or something, and I did have the status bar BUT NO Tool bars.

That drop down is for the drawing status bar. Are there any other drop down arrows on the status bars below the main screen. One should have more settings. Here's a snapshot of 2008 options (non LT sorry)

application-status-bar.JPG

Are you experienced in Profiles and Workspaces? If so would try saving the your current profile. Then try to switch to or start with a fresh profile.

Also there may be an alternative using the registry to change this.