Sketchup Render Problem

phorest

Everytime i try to render an image from sketchup with V-RAY, for some reason there is a group missing from the rendered image even though its there and unhidden when looking at the view its supposed to render... Any ideas what the issue might be? Thanks.

Would you believe that just quitting out of the program and opening the file again worked. But i still have a problem when rendering an animation done with a number of scenes, (I don't know is it a similar issue).

The animation basically starts off with only 1 group unhidden, then in the 2nd scene a 2nd group is unhidden, 3rd scene - 3rd group is unhidden etc until at the final scene all 20 groups are unhidden showing the final structure.

When i view the animation on sketchup it works perfectly, but when i render it with vray, it goes through all the scenes with just the first group unhidden, keeping all the other groups hidden for the entire animatin, which is very frustrating seeing as it takes so long to render. Any ideas on what the problem is?

From what I understand Vray for SketchUp has some glitches with the animation renderings. I am just learning Vray myself so I am no expert. You will probably get some useful answers here. There are some skilled Vray people who visit regularly.

http://www.sketchucation.com/forums/scf/

Post your question in the Extensions & Applications Forum.

Hope that helps.