DIMARC continuous

gashaglava

Hello everbody,

I'm here for the first time, and I hope you can help me to solve my problem.

I need a way to dimension an arc, but on more points, for example were a curved wall intersects with some other object, or so.

Standard dimarc gives you arc length of only one segment, but I have complete walls to dimension.

Basically, it should work like a dimcontinuous command, but on an arc.

Both Revit and Archicad have such posibility.

Is there a way to do it in autocad ?

The only way I have found, is to use BreakAll lisp, to cut the arc on intersecting lines with the wall, and then dimension it with DIMARC, one by one. But it lasts too long.

So, I would need some lisp to dimension the whole arc, to get arc lengths between different points I choose - just like dimcontinuous does.

Or, something that measures arc lengths of multiple arc segments automatically - similar to PDIM from Aleksandr Smirnov.

Thanks in advance, I would really appreciate some help around this, because I have a project to finish, some groundfloor plans to dimension and I don't know how to do this.

bye

could you use linework to give you a guide? say, draw a circle in the same path, break it up the way you need, and dimension. Then move the dimensions to your floorplan?