PDA

View Full Version : D C Block's To A Palette

cad_student
16th Jul 2009, 12:01 pm
Hi, Hope this is the right thread for this question. When i copy a block from another drawing via D.C with different drawing unit's to a custom tool palette i.e a block from a dwg with feet and inche's as it's unit's to my custom tool palette in a dwg with unit's set to MM the icon that i see is tiny real tiny but insert's into the drawing fine,The tiny icon i find is annoying and look's unproffesional rather than unworkable.

Now does anyone here know a work around for this problem or have encountered this issue before, i am using acad 2008,Any pointer's in the right direction would be welcomed.

JoeC
16th Jul 2009, 10:00 pm
Do you have both imperial and metric blocks in the same tool palette?

Have you tried right clicking in the tool palette > view options > and then increasing the image size?

cad_student
16th Jul 2009, 10:32 pm
Do you have both imperial and metric blocks in the same tool palette?

Have you tried right clicking in the tool palette > view options > and then increasing the image size?

Hello, I have trouble importing imperial blocks via D.C into a metric drawing and wishing to place it onto my newly created palette.By doing this the icon look's very small like toooo small.

Will try your answer tomorrow but i'm sure i did not see the option to increase image size!!.