Backing up workspaces and palettes for new computer

bradbb2005

Hey all,

At our company we are currently merging to a bigger company and as a result our computers are being replaced. Some of the members of my particular group (Electrical) have alot of customized stuff (palletes such as certain size fillets, scalelistedit command for 1 click scale list cleanup) and of course the placing of my tool bars and background color, cursorsize, and other things that i wouldnt think to write down if i needed to.

What i am wondering is if anyone here can provide information on how to backup all of this stuff the easiest way, or point me to a good tutorial or video of doing this.

PS this is for AutoCAD 2008.

Much appreciated!

-Brad

you'll need all your blocks and any custome shapes copied of coarse but you'll need your .cui and .arg for what it looks like your wishing to back up, might back up your ctb files as well.

if you need help with those as well as locating them I suggest do a help search and reading up on them.