Autocad Has Gone Crazy!

Preid69

Hey Everyone,

So i have had a weird autocad error that i am unsure if anyone has experianced before. All of a sudden all of my osnaps turned off. Then the problem got worse and for some reason everytime i select objects to move then hit the move command i have to reslect all objects. This happens with all commands. And my delete key stopped working and i now have to type E to erase. Any help would be greatly appretiated. Thanks

How long has 2010 been on your computer?

Does the computer meet the minimum system requirements as set forth by AutoDesk?

Did you use any custom LISP routines?

Did you actually get any error messages during all this? If so, what did they say?

Have considered using the Repair option?

2010 has been on my computer for 3 months or so, it does meet the minimum system requirements by a long shot its a 64 bit. I do have to custom lisp routines just tried removing them and restarting autocad still having the same problems . And no i have not recieved any error messages. And the repair option came up with nothing on the files i have been working on.

Audit and Recover are the commands that are run on drawing files.

Repair does just what it's name implies. It works on program files not on drawings.

Hey Everyone,

So i have had a weird autocad error that i am unsure if anyone has experianced before. All of a sudden all of my osnaps turned off. Then the problem got worse and for some reason everytime i select objects to move then hit the move command i have to reslect all objects. This happens with all commands. And my delete key stopped working and i now have to type E to erase. Any help would be greatly appretiated. Thanks

Not sure about the Osnaps. Some routines turn them off for you, isn't that helpful. One of many reasons I don't usually use running osnaps.

For the other.

Set Pickfirst to 1.