Corrupted Acadiso.lin

Glen1980

I started up AutoCAD this morning and all of my Batting linetypes had changed into lines of dots. I went to the linetype load page and it informed me

Bad definition of FENCELINE1 at line 116 of file ***acadiso.lin

the FENCELINE2 at line 118, TRACKS at 120 BATTING at 122 ZIGZAG at 128. As I only use Batting I'm only worried about that particular linetype but how could this have happened and how do I sort it easily. This isn't the first time I've had the batting linetype go wierd. A few years ago on LT2007 everything went wrong and I just assumed it was my machine. Now it has happened on a different machine and 2010 full.

I searched the old forums and the only things similar happened when people were fiddling with the ZIGZAG linetype but I haven't done anything llike that. Is a re-install the only cure? Also I'm the only person running full cad in the office, can I get someones ltypeiso.lin from LT?

Exerpt from acadiso.lin

*BATTING,Batting SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

A,.00254,-2.54,[bAT,ltypeshp.shx,x=-2.54,s=2.54],-5.08,[bAT,ltypeshp.shx,r=180,x=2.54,s=2.54],-2.54

Lintypeshp.shx

AutoCAD-86 shapes 1.0

‚ ‡ ‚

ƒ „

Cheers ReMark

I pinched one from LT and changed the file name. My Battings have returned so I'm happy. Last time that happened I just changed all of my battings to colour 254 polyline the thickness of the cavity :)