Flash Stick

brl2008

Hello To All

I would like to copy a folder to my flash stick, which i have done many time before. So i plug in my flash stick, i get the icon in the lower right hand corner. I go to MY COMPUTER to see what drive it is and it does not show up. So what shoud i do to find the drive? Thanks to all that help and to those the view this thread.

brl2008

Before you put your stick in the computer check what brand is your stick then go start/computer/look for the brand name of your stick.

i do not see the little green arrow icon beside the clock on the task bar.

i see volume,MO outlook,safely remove hardware, lasser trak pro and couple other.

thanks for the reply

Could be you snapped the connector thus preventing your computer from recognizing the flash drive. Test it on another computer before resorting to more extreme measures.

Have you checked Device Manager in the Control Panel to see if there is a problem with your USB ports?

f700es - sorry i do have that icon on my computer.

Remark - i have tried the flash stick on my computer at home, it works. i have not check the device manger on my work computer where i'm having problems.

thanks for input, bruce