Rotating and object to a plane

BenGoble

Hello,

I'm using 3DS and I've got an object that is rotated at and angle of say 36.17 degrees from the x axis, how do i rotate that object back to the o degrees rotation? Here is the example, i've currently selected multipe objects and whilst I'd normally just enter '0' within the z axis at the bottom with rotation selected I cannot do that here. Grouping it doesn't seem to help either. Simple question but don't seem to know the answer! ?

example of rotation1.jpg

Any help would be much obliged

Thanks

I think you're going to have to rotate the objects individually.

The other option would be to Attach the objects, then rotate, then Detach them if you want to keep them as separate objects.

Wow. thanks for the reply Cad64. That does however seem a bit limited of 3DS. I'll keep looking for a more efficient way too.

Actually, there is a very simple and efficient way. Just select the objects and then type 0 into the "Z" box. This will return them to their 90 degree orientation.