Block selector

sakinen

Is there a lisp routine which selects all the blocks in the drawing with the same name as the block which is first selected.

Thanks in advance!

If you just selecting blocks to move etc for some reason maybe use "Filter"

Are you trying to do block manipulation theres lots of block stuff here if you search.

Did you try SSX?
No i did not. Im trying right now. How i apply the selection set? Im having a bit of problem with that.

Are you trying to do block manipulation theres lots of block stuff here if you search.
Im looking for very simple way to select specific block on the entire drawing, for data extraction purposes. I run the command, then select the block, and finaly all blocks with the same name as the selected one are selected.

Thanks for the swift answers.

No i did not. Im trying right now. How i apply the selection set? Im having a bit of problem with that.

Im looking for very simple way to select specific block on the entire drawing, for data extraction purposes. I run the command, then select the block, and finaly all blocks with the same name as the selected one are selected.

Thanks for the swift answers.

Do you have any sample code that you could post?

Do you have any sample code that you could post?

No nothing right now. Im exploring ssx posibilities, maybe modifying...

No nothing right now. Im exploring ssx posibilities, maybe modifying...

Open SSX.LSP, scroll down to line 198 and replace the line's contents with the following.

(if f1 (sssetfirst nil (setq f2 (ssget "_x" f1))))

What Alan meant was make a copy of the SSX.lsp file and rename the copy ; then make the changes :)

Oh yes, precisely. Thank you Kerry. :)