FATAL ERROR! lovely, just what I always wanted...

erratic

not exactly, but sort of... I am having several issues right now with ACAD/ Win7 - not sure which angle it needs to be tackled from...

I figure the more attention I can get the better. AutoDESK is certainly NOT HELPING ME!

I tried searching on the pertinent portions of the error message both at AutoDesk and then Internet-wide and got no hits what-so-ever. So now we play 100 questions. Ready?

What OS are you running? 32-bit or 64-bit?

Is your AutoDesk product 32-bit or 64-bit?

What were you doing or attempting to do when the problem occurred?

Does the problem occur with a particular drawing or with any drawing you try to work with?

Is the problem repeatable at the same juncture in the process each and every time or is it random?

What are you hardware specifications?

Have you downloaded and installed all updates for the AutoDesk product you are running?

Does your system automatically download and install updates to the OS or do you do this manually or just when you think to do it?

More questions to follow.

not exactly, but sort of... I am having several issues right now with ACAD/ Win7 - not sure which angle it needs to be tackled from...

I figure the more attention I can get the better. AutoDESK is certainly NOT HELPING ME!

As I thought.

Advice: Please refrain from multiple and nearly duplicate posts as it will make following the course of this discussion more difficult to follow. Thanks.

actually this is a SEPARATE problem from my other posts - it my be handled with fixing the others, but it is a separate issue all together.

I really wish people would take the time to answer the questions put to them. You didn't so here goes nothing.

Wild guess although the addresses don't match up. I think you may have a problem with Microsoft .NET Framework not being installed properly.

Addendum:

OK. I see where you posted some system specs in the other thread. That's why I warned against starting multiple similar threads. Now either we have to jump back and forth to see all the info or you have to duplicate it in two different threads. Let's try to make things as uncomplicated as we can shall we? Your problem is complicated enough all by itself.