multi poly line connecting

David D

I have a large number of drawings coming to me where the lines and arcs of an object scan do not actually touch but are so close that you have to zoom in all the way to see the disconnect. I need a customized button that will use the join part of pedit with a fuzz factor of .01 to connect all the entities. I have not written any macros for a long time and cannot seem to get it right, not sure why. Any help will be very much appreciated.

Did a quick test and it worked fine. You can change the command to whatever you like.

If you want to automatically select everything, you can change pause to "ALL". Or it can be edited further to only select polylines.

(defun c:test ()
 (command "pedit" "m" pause "" "join" "0.10" "")
 )

Jonathan, thanks for the reply. I guess I should have been a little more specific. I am not even sure this is the correct forum area.

I am using 2010 LT and am looking for the macro to put in a custom command button made in the CUI section