Lisp required to make text rotated to 0 angle & make changes in font style & height

amb2301

Hi Lisp Legends,

i need a help in creating a lisp, actually i have drawing with lot (nearly thousands of text to converted in a single drawing file) of text to be converted from different angles to zero angle & also to change its text height & font style as shown in attached .dwg file,

Another important thing is i need to remove the / symbol from that text & re-arrange as shown in the attached .dwg file.

Kindly look on this & requesting to please provide lisp for this work.

TEXT CONVERTION.dwg

Everything you want has been done before, using vlisp it is a simple task to use a PUT to change a text value eg (vla-put-Rotation txtobject 0.0) same with text style. Or use the entity dxf codes and entmod.

ObjectName (RO) = "AcDbMText"

; OwnerID (RO) = 43

; PlotStyleName = "ByLayer"

; Rotation = 0.504313

; StyleName = "dgnlstyle-lstyle"

; TextString = "P50/450D6 GEL/FUSION 1439"

these are in a suggested order.

1 There is lots of examples regarding search and replace the easiest is from command line FIND P50/ Replace with nothing.

2 The text to mtext again a bit of a quick search should find.

3 The / to new line was solved say last week here at cadtutor.

4 Change angle and style.

Everything you want has been done before, using vlisp it is a simple task to use a PUT to change a text value eg (vla-put-Rotation txtobject 0.0) same with text style. Or use the entity dxf codes and entmod.

ObjectName (RO) = "AcDbMText"

; OwnerID (RO) = 43

; PlotStyleName = "ByLayer"

; Rotation = 0.504313

; StyleName = "dgnlstyle-lstyle"

; TextString = "P50/450D6 GEL/FUSION 1439"

these are in a suggested order.

1 There is lots of examples regarding search and replace the easiest is from command line FIND P50/ Replace with nothing.

2 The text to mtext again a bit of a quick search should find.

3 The / to new line was solved say last week here at cadtutor.

4 Change angle and style.

Hi Bigal,

Thanks for your reply, actually i am not aware of VLSIP, could you please help me on how to save your code & use it.

Here is a start for the P50/ http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/showthread.php?101748-Replace-multiple-textstring just make the new string (setq new "").

Hi Bigal,

sorry for not informing earlier, actually its not P50/ all over the drawing.... it varies like Pxx/ So i need it like whatever starts with P & ends with / to be removed....is that possible? please help