Revision Cloud

TunzaGibbo

Our office only uses 1 set of settings to create a Rev Cloud. Is there a way I can write this into a Lisp file?

Example: (c:_revcloud "A" 4.5 "P" pause) A being for Arc size & P for Polygonals

(bns_revcloud "A" 4.5 "P" pause) tried bns because that works with Express Tools

These don't work but something like these.

Thank you

Tony

Hi rlx, I am afraid we need "rll.lsp" or something equivalent to answer calling (load "rll") statement... Not sure, but I suppose it could be incorporated inside the same function...

Thanks, M.R.

Hi rlx, I am afraid we need "rll.lsp" or something equivalent to answer calling (load "rll") statement... Not sure, but I suppose it could be incorporated inside the same function...

Thanks, M.R.

oops ...:oops:

always forget that one... time to update and merge these files. Have updated my original post. You also have tot rename rl-layer.lsp to *.dat. (else couldn't upload)You can make your own data file , its just a text file with on each line : name layer name line-type and color. And just change the name from RL-layer.dat to your-layers.dat or whatever.

gr. Rlx

Thanks rlx, I decided to implement everything you attached into one single *.LSP... It works fine for me, only lack I've found was in Free option, which I altered just a little to suit my needs... You can look now and check if there is something else, but I think it's fine now... I've already put it in my startup acaddoc.lsp... Thanks again, wish you all the best, M.R.

RlxCloud.LSP

Edited by marko_ribar

Thanks rlx, I decided to implement everything you attached into one single *.LSP... It works fine for me, only lack I've found was in Free option, which I altered just a little to suit my needs... You can look now and check if there is something else, but I think it's fine now... I've already put it in my startup acaddoc.lsp... Thanks again, wish you all the best, M.R.

looking at the code (my own code) is looking back in time , when I was in my 'early' years and I can do much better by now so I'm a little ashamed for it now. Despite the lack of programming style it does the job for me and probably the reason upgrading it has always been low priority. While back I rewrote my batch utility and ended up starting from scratch and although I am pleased with the result it did cost me a lot of time. But if and when I have time I maybe will rewrite this routine completely. But thanx you like it anyway.

gr. Rlx

Hi, I know It is nowhere as complex as RLX's but here is what we use in our office. Hope it helps.

(defun c:myrevcloud ( / moc pt2 polrad poly mincrad maxcrad newcloud)
 (setq moc (getpoint "\nPick center of the Revcloud"))
 (setq pt2 (getpoint "\nPick point away from center"))
 (setq polrad (distance moc pt2))
 (command "_polygon" 7 moc "" polrad)
 (setq poly (entlast))
 (setq mincrad (/ polrad 2))
 (setq maxcrad (* polrad 0.6))
 (command "_revcloud" "A" mincrad maxcrad "o" poly "")
 (setq newcloud (entlast))
 (entmod (subst '(43 . 1 ;|new global width of line| (assoc 43 (setq newcloud (entget newcloud))) newcloud))
 (princ)
 )

Hi, I know It is nowhere as complex as RLX's but here is what we use in our office. Hope it helps.

It's actually a nice cloud :D

My appie saw first light in a time there was no revcloud command in autocad. It had saved me a lot of work (but also a lot of fun :xmas: )

thanx for your contribution aawilds

gr. Rlx

p.s. fast rewrite! what are you, speedy gonzales? :beer:

It's actually a nice cloud :D

My appie saw first light in a time there was no revcloud command in autocad. It had saved me a lot of work (but also a lot of fun :xmas: )

thanx for your contribution aawilds

gr. Rlx

Thank you, I am just happy that I got to contribute, usually I am the one asking questions.:D

Nice program, Rlx!

I always get impressed by your dialogs! :o

thanx Grrr , still think there's room for improvement both dialog and coding but its doing what its suppost to do :P ... for now

Gr. Rlx

I thought I'd try this one again.

Our office only uses 1 set of settings to create a Rev Cloud. Is there a way I can write this into a Lisp file using the Autocad Revision Cloud command "revcloud"?

Example: (c:_revcloud "A" 4.5 "P" pause)

A being for Arc size & P for Polygonals

Thank you

Tony