Cant do the write scale in my layout

iztok13

Hello ,

I have a problem with viewport for my section views. I cant get the right scale for them. The table is much bigger of cross section terrain .

Any suggestion, what im doing wrong.

thx in advance.

I'm assuming that you have a corridor and that you've cut a series of cross sections. There are several scale variables to make this procedure more complicated. The one that always threw me was the vertical multiplier. Somewhere in the section view style is a value for Vertical Scale, which multiplies the X values by a fixed amount to get Y values. In other words, you don't get the featureless flat profile that you would with a Vertical Scale of 1. Is it possible that your Vertical Scale is higher than you expected or wanted?

If that doesn't help, please provide more information.

Have you tried "Create View Frames" = insert view frames along and alignment for sheet creation. You won't get wrong if you set up a template for the entire long section of your alignment. Presentation of your profile views will entirely depends on the scale you selected, take into account what vertical scale exaggeration you want for the verticals.

I'm sorry mate, I cannot edit anything civil 3d on your dwg due to compatibility between 2017 (I'm using) and your 2018, let alone understanding the language. But from what I can see, correct me if I'm wrong, do you want to fit all those section into one A1 sheet? That can be done. what coordinates system you use, that can be set up from Drawing utilities>drawing setting but I can't due to compatibility. cheers