place two polylines along another polyline at specific point

Alex II

Hi all!

I am very sorry, but I am totally new to lisp, so I have no idea if it is possible to make such program. Maybe you can make it or help somehow?

I need a program, that will place two polylines along another polyline like this:

- we have polyline

- user makes "ppr_345_315" layer current (there can be another layer, but there will be always three numbers at the end of name layer)

- run the lisp

- users inputs the distance Y (it is also saved, so that the next time user can use the same number)

- click on polyline that have to be the path

- then click the point X on that polyline (it can be any point on polyline, also vertex)

- lisp makes two polylines: width = 0,8, length = 315/1000 (315 comes from the layer name), current layer. Distance from point X to new polyline is Y. There is two new polylines in both directions from point X. This new polylines are perpendicular to existing polyline

Thank you very much for your help!

Drawing2.dwg