Proxy information

CADgirl

This message comes up whenever I open this drawing. We got the drawing from the architect so it has something to do with them. I was just wondering if there was any way to get rid of it. It's kind of annoying.

autocad.JPG

• 9 months later...

The enablers depend on the software and add ons used to create the drawing in the first place. They are listed in the message you have now managed to turn off. :unsure:

If you scroll through the error mesage the software package should be identified, along with another important piece of information - the number of proxy images with graphics - hopefully none, otherwise you haven't all the drawing. If it only has proxyimages without graphics you are (usually) OK.

I have only found the add-ons are ones you have to purchase. ADT / Schedule software etc.

DBX IS I GUESS WHAT CREATED THESE OBJECTS, I AM USING ACAD 2000i AND THE DRAWING WAS MADE AND SAVED BACK TO 2000 ???? HOW CAN I POST THE BOX HERE SO YOU CAN SEE?? SURE APPRECIATE THE HELP BIG TIME:?

The Last Command Created Proxy Objects And Proxy Entities To Represent Origional Objects And Entities Whose Parent Arx Application Are Currently Not Loaded

These Proxy Objects And Proxy Entities May Yeld Unexpected Results

Missing Application Object Dbx Class

Total Proxy 17

# Of Objects (no Graphic) 17

I Couldnt Send The Box I Tried:?

:?the Last Command Created Proxy Objects And Proxy Entities To Represent Origional Object And Entities Whose Parent Arx Application Are Currently Not Loaded

Those Proxy Objects And Entities May Yeld Unexpected Results

Missing Application Object Dbx Classes

Total Proxy 17

# Of Objects (no Graphic) 17

Couldnt Post The Box

• 2 years later...

I know i am late but here you go:

I had a recent autocad 2012 tutor come and help us with errors we have been having the proxy info we get is because our files were exported from programs like solidworks and microstation into .dwg so this export has to drop infomation which makes the drawing look for the missing files which gives you the error.