QPlan for CAD2008

yoshihide

HELP:

my use for Autocad is land subdivision design creating parceling and dimensioning which i used a pluging called Qplan to calculate and label all my parcels Qplan also creates a summary of lots table.

I have recently upgraded from autocad 2004 to 2008 hoping to use or download a new version of Qplan which would be compatible, however no luck.

Does anyone know of a excellent Land parceling plugin, or where i can get a latest version of Qplan that will calculate and label land parcels with areas and lot No's,Dimensioning and being able to create a data table (summary of calculations ,total lot area lot yield average lots sizes etc) and something that will work with 2008 possibly future releases. Program will need to calculate in metric given its use in Australia.

• 7 years later...

Hi, Might be a couple of years too late but I do urban design & town planning drafting. I use PETE.

PETE is another Lisp routine (Polyline Entity Text Extractor) that calcs Areas & Dims, Lot Summary Table and Ranges. Let me know if you still need it.