How to stop the Flashing / Highlighting of objects when you rollover?

dvjstyles

This is a real problem because i have difficulty with flashing lights - using the newer (post 2006?) versions of cad is causing me some headaches!

I have recently upgraded to a newer version of Autocad. Whenever i roll over objects, in whatever Visual Stylestyle, they flash / flicker to indicate they are ready for selection. this particularly bad in 3D hidden Visual Style.

Does anyone know how to turn this new feature off? I dont know any other package that does this and I absolutely hate it.

That is exactly what I was looking for, I will see if I can help someone with a thread before I sign off.. :)

I did the same just a week ago. The flashing objects were annoying! :glare:

• 6 months later...

Thanks for the solution guys. I had this problem but in reverse. Now I have a understanding of how to fix my problem, and the know-how power to turn it off when it causes problems in 3D mode.

Great job and I greatly appreciate everyones' input on these problems