Dark Render

bagulhodoido

For some weird reason most of my renders come out completely dark, no matter what I do, changing lights, w/e. Anyone would know the reasons for something like that be happenning? Btw, I'm really new to this render stuff, so I might be doing something wrong, anyone have been through the same situation?

I remember having this same thing a while back. Why dont you 3dorbit, right click and go to perspective view and then do a zoom extent, then render.

I checked your dwg:(!...I saw you will need to create floor plane under spiral

stair.Then you will need to reduce your lights intensity (100..to..5)..(3..to.2).

Next you can hit "render" again!:)You will see your wish!

I checked your dwg:(!...I saw you will need to create floor plane under spiral

stair.Then you will need to reduce your lights intensity (100..to..5)..(3..to.2).

Next you can hit "render" again!:)You will see your wish!

I tried that, didn't work, when you say floor plane you mean just drawing a rectangle above the stair?

I remember having this same thing a while back. Why dont you 3dorbit, right click and go to perspective view and then do a zoom extent, then render.

Oh my, it worked, not only on perspective view but also when I changed back to parallel. Would that be some kind of a bug?

I tried that, didn't work, when you say floor plane you mean just drawing a rectangle above the stair?

you know,your stair like exit air!...Where shadows can exit?

I means you need to create floor(make with 3d face or 3d solid) under the stair base!Then one of your light intensity is too much with "100".So you will

need to reduce to round about 4 to 6!

you know,your stair like exit air!...Where shadows can exit?

I means you need to create floor(make with 3d face or 3d solid) under the stair base!Then one of your light intensity is too much with "100".So you will

need to reduce to round about 4 to 6!

I see what you mean, I changed the light to 100 intensity as a desperated try of changing that black screen on every render. After I fixed it, instead of black, it became all white due to the intense light. So, I placed the floor and stuff, and it went just fine. Thanks