Crosshairs

My crosshairs do not appear in modelspace. The display setting is set at 100% and the background color is set differently than the crosshairs. Any suggestions?

Have you tried:

Closing and then reopening AutoCAD?

Closing all programs, shutting down then executing a cold reboot?

Disconnecting and reconnecting the plug on the mouse at the back of the computer? Maybe even give the plug a quick blast with compressed air.

ReMark,

I have tried all of the above including reinstalling the software but the problem is still there. I appreciate the pointers. Thanks.

Reinstalling what software? Jeez, I hope you don't mean the CAD program. I would have tried the Repair option first.

When did the problem first occur? Did the crosshairs ever display?

The CAD software was installed on a 'clean' computer. The problem started when the software was installed. It did not work properly upon installation, so I reinstalled it. This did not dolve the problem. I had this software installed on another computer and had no problems.