Line Properties in Properties Palette

kimkat_tkl

I think that I am having a problem with my properties palette. I am using Autocad 2009 and I have a 2d line that is on an angle. I have then aligned my UCS to that line. When I look at the properties in the properties palette, everything appears correct except for the angle which still is that of the angle in the world ucs. When I use LIST the angle is correct. Is this a problem with my program or one of 2009's quirks cause I am sure that the angle used to revert to the current ucs?

I just checked it and I have the same result as you. AutoCAD 2008. So maybe that quirk has always been there? The UCS x & y coordinates show properly though.

I think that I am having a problem with my properties palette. I am using Autocad 2009 and I have a 2d line that is on an angle. I have then aligned my UCS to that line. When I look at the properties in the properties palette, everything appears correct except for the angle which still is that of the angle in the world ucs. When I use LIST the angle is correct. Is this a problem with my program or one of 2009's quirks cause I am sure that the angle used to revert to the current ucs?

Listing the line will show zero degrees while properties shows angle to WUCS. Not sure if it is a bug or a programming choice. Looks like we need another sysvar to toggle the way we would want to see it.