Cell Styles for Tables

ziemerd

I have a table with different text heights and I want all to be the same text height. For some reason when I set my cell style text to 4, some text will adjust to the height of 4 and others will only increase but not up to the height I put in.

Is there anyway to have all text in the table to adjust to the text height in the cell styles?

Thanks.

Dawn

What we found is the cells that have smaller text only increased in size but not up to the cell size entered. Now when we click on the cell and look at the properties it says the text size is 4 which is what it suppose to be. But when I double click on the cell and pull up the text editor it says the text height is 2. In reality the text height is smaller than the other cells.

It's not possible to correct the cell height in properties because properties says the cell height is already correct. The only way I've found to correct the text height is by double clicking the individual cell to get the text editor and change the text height there. This is incredibly tedious but unless someone has another way, this is the only way we can make this work.

But properties says the text height is at 4 when the text editor says it's at 2. The text editor is correct and is the only way I've found that will change the text height.

I've looked at the properties for a background color but could not find anything. The only color option in properties is text color but I need background color.

But properties says the text height is at 4 when the text editor says it's at 2. The text editor is correct and is the only way I've found that will change the text height.

I've looked at the properties for a background color but could not find anything. The only color option in properties is text color but I need background color.

To put color on the cell try this: click single cell > hold SHIFT > click another cell. Instead of going to Properties, this will open your Table dialog box see my attachement.

Click the one that say None with the square box and arrow, this is the background fill and you can select your color.

t2l_tab_color.jpg

I hope this is what you want.

Very interesting. I have the same tool bar but without the drop down menu with the square like in your picture. I did find it in Properties so I'm good to go.

However, I still have trouble with the text height. I did try changing the text height to 3 and then to 4 but it still put the text height at 2. I've been able to get it to work else where so I don't understand what may be hanging this up in this table.