Viewport Scale Says 1:1 But Isn't

ziemerd

ziemerd,

For your own curiosity please take the steps I have pointed out to you to confirm any disbelief you may have.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Buzzard

• ziemerd

• chelsea1307

• feargt

Top Posters In This Topic

Well then there could be a possibility that something was mislabled, But I cannot check this for you since I do not have your setups . You need to verify this for yourself or someone there to verify it for you..

I double clicked the border to see what information I could find about the border.

In the block definition it says C_size Sheet_22x17.

The measurement as I have previously stated calculate to 34x46. So there is no question in my mind that this information is in fact incorrect. Please find the correct sheet that is suitable to you.

Ok...I think I fixed it. I had to go into the Layout Wizard and make a new layout. It would have been nice to modify the one that was created but I couldn't figure out how to do that.

Thanks for your help.

Dawn