Joining mastermap tiles

Hi,

I am trying to seemlessly join two mastermap tiles that have been imported into autocad 2008 map 3d. Can anyone point me in the right direction as i have no experience with any AutoCAD products?

Thanks in advance for any help.

I assume that these are saved as two separate DWGs? I also assume that they are situated on their correct coordinates?

If that is the case, I'd do like this: Insert > Block > Browse to one of your tiles.

Makse sure the boxes for Specify On-Screen is unticked on all three places in the dialogue box and hit OK.

Do the same for the next tile.

Thanks for the help, I am working from raw OS data, but i can obviously easily create a new DWG for each mastermap tile, then import blocks.

I am trying to work out their coordinates now from the raw GZ filenames, as not sure how else to do it?

Should I be assigning a Global Coordinate System when i originally import the raw OS data into ACAD?

Thanks.

What you need to do before you get to the DWG I don't know. The times I have used raw coordinate data, the program I've used have been able to produce a DXF quite easily. And the coordinate system is already set. in autocad you don't really need to do anything before you import the tiles.

If you need more help on the raw data part, please give us some more info on what kind of program you use and such and hopefully there's someone here that can help you.

Problem sorted thanks for your attention. I didnt realise you can just import as many OS data (gz) files as you like and it puts it in the right place.

Thanks.