vba program for graph in autocad

CHANDRA

Hello friends.

I need to prepare graph sheet in autocad using VBA or Lisp program. I have attached one excel sheet with details. I have done one example graph in excel. I want the same thing in Autocad using programing. I need to prepare this type of graphs nearly 50 per day. If I can using programming then I can finish minimum time. SO can anyone please help me.

Thanks,

Nagesh

Graph.zip

You don't need any programming. Cad and Excel work great together. Just select the graph in excel and copy it (ctrl +c) then go to your cad drawing and click on the Edit menu, then select Paste Special, then the Paste Special Dialog box will appear and you should select the bubble labled Paste Link. The list should already have Excel listed and you just press OK and put it where you want it. If you want the table to come too just copy that after and paste special again.

Let me know if this works for you.

Only select paste link if you want it to automatically update when the Excel file is updated. Otherwise leave it to the default paste bubble.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, Thanks for your reply, It's working well. But I need programme that it self creat automatic graph with the excel information as on my attached file. ther is no graph. All data we get from my customer. we need just create graph in autocad with the lisp programme. Thanks for your help.