Modifying DUCT lisp (by StykFacE)

sakinen

I ran acros this great lisp routine couple of days ago. I modified it so i have a centerline in a duct mline because its like a standard way of drawing ducts where i work. Of course i didnt know how to ad a center line to reducers and elbows. This is way out my lisp league so if anyone can help...

A couple of words to the author... you rule man!

DUCT_rev1.lsp

This is more of a polyline problem. Duct lisp draws multiline sections and then cuts out parts of multiline and inserts polyline elbows and reductions. This is the critical moment when the lisp draws polyline elements i need to insert a centerline in the whole story. I understand that this is a highend lisp programming and even expirienced lispers need a lot of time to understand the whole lisp, so thanks anyway.

• 1 year later...

Yeah I am, when I get some time. Just really small stuff.... I'm so busy with designing that I never get to monkey with code anymore. :(

I'm hoping that one day it all comes together for me.... the PDF's I have are definitely some help but I find it hard to reference things that I need but don't know what to search for. All in time I guess.