A Lisp to redefine selected blocks with current block scale as 1,1,1?

gilsoto13

This is the second thing I will need for this biggest ever blocks compilations I am working on...

I thing I will make two collections, one for metric units and one for english units, since I know many people in my country that are not very handly with autocad and will need the blocks in metric with its metric size (in meters, which is more common than milimeters).

And on the other side, I want to make the same collection for english units, for you guys to use it as it is.. and for the company I work for...

Then, after getting all the blocks inserted in specific drawings by type, I will resize them as needed... they will have their own name,

but then I will require a lisp to select multiple blocks, explode them, and redefine each one using their current scale to be their new scale=1, and using their current insertion point and name.

It seems a little easy to do... but I need to investigate some more in the forums and maybe someone knows how to do it or where can I get this lisp