how to filter select objects by 2 type of layer in single set

muthu123

Dear friends,

I have to select the objects by crossing and it will select only the layers "girt" and "girt_text" in a single line.

My below code is not working.

(ssget "c" first_cor second_cor (list (cons 8 "girt") (cons 8 "girt_text")))

The comma separator is a lot more efficient by far and is what I use regularly. Here is a verbose snippet that expands the call.

[b][color=BLACK]([/color][/b]ssget [color=#2f4f4f]"_C"[/color] first_cor second_cor
       [b][color=FUCHSIA]([/color][/b]list [b][color=NAVY]([/color][/b]cons -4 [color=#2f4f4f]"<OR"[/color][b][color=NAVY])[/color][/b]
                [b][color=NAVY]([/color][/b]cons 8 [color=#2f4f4f]"GIRT"[/color][b][color=NAVY])[/color][/b]
                [b][color=NAVY]([/color][/b]cons 8 [color=#2f4f4f]"GIRT_TEXT"[/color][b][color=NAVY])[/color][/b]
             [b][color=NAVY]([/color][/b]cons -4 [color=#2f4f4f]"OR>"[/color][b][color=NAVY])[/color][/b][b][color=FUCHSIA])[/color][/b][b][color=BLACK])[/color][/b]

About the only time you would need this for wildcard searches is if the string a longer than the limit allowed in you version of ACAD. ( is it still 128 or 256? )

Or I use this when mixing wildcard types (*,~,#). It just makes it a little more readable to me.

[b][color=BLACK]([/color][/b]ssget [color=#2f4f4f]"_C"[/color] first_cor second_cor
       [b][color=FUCHSIA]([/color][/b]list [b][color=NAVY]([/color][/b]cons -4 [color=#2f4f4f]"<OR"[/color][b][color=NAVY])[/color][/b]
                [b][color=NAVY]([/color][/b]cons 8 [color=#2f4f4f]"GIRT"[/color][b][color=NAVY])[/color][/b]
                [b][color=NAVY]([/color][/b]cons 8 [color=#2f4f4f]"~GIRT_TEXT"[/color][b][color=NAVY])[/color][/b]
                [b][color=NAVY]([/color][/b]cons 8 [color=#2f4f4f]"GIRT_A*"[/color][b][color=NAVY])[/color][/b]
             [b][color=NAVY]([/color][/b]cons -4 [color=#2f4f4f]"OR>"[/color][b][color=NAVY])[/color][/b][b][color=FUCHSIA])[/color][/b][b][color=BLACK])[/color][/b]

-David