Educational version Acad 2010

speedyj

Does anyone know how to get back the splash screen in Acad 2010 when you launch it, it ussually provides a screen that hs several option to use as what II thought to configure Acad.

I much have accidently clicked it and was told there's a way to get it back, but I have searched and cannot find it.

Do you just need to control your workspace? You can right click on the toolbar area and bring up Workspaces tool bar. That work for you?

Where you at in Colorado?

Thanks that worked.. I'm actually from Utah, Salt Lake I don't know why it selected Colorado must hit the key before I changed it.

You might also type in Options and hit Enter.

Click on the User Preference tab.

Look in the lower left corner of dialog box for Initial Setup... link.

Does anyone know how to get back the splash screen in Acad 2010 when you launch it, it ussually provides a screen that hs several option to use as what II thought to configure Acad.

I much have accidently clicked it and was told there's a way to get it back, but I have searched and cannot find it.

Options, User Preferences, lower left button (initial setup)