Pieces of walls & windows print in color?

crosscad

when I plot with an "AIA LWT by Object" plot style everything plot black when I put it on the "standard" layer, except the inside hatch of the wall prints yellow & the glazing of the window prints blue and the glass prints yellow. I know its an embedded layer in the the components that make up the wall or window already created by Autodesk but is there a way to override those embedded layers so everything will print correctly on the standard layer?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

when I plot with an "AIA LWT by Object" plot style everything plot black when I put it on the "standard" layer, except the inside hatch of the wall prints yellow & the glazing of the window prints blue and the glass prints yellow. I know its an embedded layer in the the components that make up the wall or window already created by Autodesk but is there a way to override those embedded layers so everything will print correctly on the standard layer?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Are you using plain AutoCAD or Architectural?

AutoCAD Architecture 2008

You will need to post in an Architecture newsgroup as those settings are not in regular autocad. I don't have Arch in front of me so I can't tell you exact steps, but you will have to edit the file that holds all the definitions of the parts and pieces and change the plot style from normal to a named plot style. Or if using CTB then change to a black color. Wish I could give better help but no longer have arch on my machine.