A way to work around without lisp?

bubba74

We currently have autocad 2004 and we use the wipeout command often. I would like to modify the existing command so that the wipeouts created automatically are assigned color 220.

Is there any way to do this with a macro and such? Right now, I see lisp recreating the prompts for wipeout.arx including the creation of a closed polyline to mimic the command. Is there an easier way to do this? Thanks.

There is nothing wrong with it. But when I print PDF's, wipouts show up as solid black boxes regardless if TFRAMES in on or off. This has to do with the fact that my color map has screening at 100% for any color and only becomes apparent when creating PDFs. When I turn screening down to 0%, the problem is fixed. We have decided to map a dedicated color (color 220) to 0% screening for wipeouts and text masks.

Selecting all wipeouts before printing and changing their color is not acceptable because this type of stuff gets missed when rushing for a deadline and printing, and we also want some wipeouts to show up.

Can LISP not be used? it makes things a ton easier:

(defun c:wipe  (/ *error* oldce)

(defun *error* (msg)
   (if oldce (setvar "CECOLOR" oldce))
   (or (wcmatch (strcase msg) "*BREAK,*CANCEL*,*EXIT*")
       (princ (strcat "\n** Error: " msg " **")))
   (princ))    

(setq oldce (getvar "CECOLOR"))
 (setvar "CECOLOR" "220")

(command "_.wipeout")
 (while (= 1 (logand (getvar "CMDACTIVE") 1))
   (command pause))

(setvar "CECOLOR" oldce)
 (princ))

Macro for the toolbar:

^C^C(c:wipe)