Dimension leader

DODGE

Hi guys

The dimension leader I use is the right angle arrow and Architectural ticks for dimensions.

Is there a way of making just the right angle arrow part of the leader a thicker line, also the same with the Arch tick.

Cheers Dodge 8)

Either my English or your description will not allow to understand you completely.

I will assume, use of type of an arrow "User" can will help you

Either my English or your description will not allow to understand you completely.

I will assume, use of type of an arrow "User" can will help you

I want to make the arrow head / Point thicker lines than the arrow shaft so to speak.

Cheers Dodge

The open 90 arrow head is a block, so if you want a thicker arrow head, you will have to re-define the block.

Just remember to move the arrow head, so that when you give it a width, the outside corner is at the correct point.

The Architectural tick is already a wide line, but if you want it wider, you can just re-define it. :D

Open90.jpg

If you are using a colour dependent plot style (.ctb) than you could set the arrow/tick to a colour that will plot thicker whilst leaving the dimension line at its current colour.

The open 90 arrow head is a block, so if you want a thicker arrow head, you will have to re-define the block.

Just remember to move the arrow head, so that when you give it a width, the outside corner is at the correct point.

The Architectural tick is already a wide line, but if you want it wider, you can just re-define it. :D

Thanks for your help. I did do a bit of reading last night from my Cad bible and I found out it is a block. Thanks for your explanation and diag.

Has the weather improved in the UK yet? I am really looking forward to the winter here, I am over this heat.

Dodge. 8)