my 2D Drafting&Annotation workspace is strange?

7nannan7

My 2D Drafting&Annotation workspace is entirely black.

But in an autocad2008 tutorial which I downloaded from the web, this workspace is white.

how can i change my autocad2008 workspace to the white one?

black.jpg

white.jpg

But not the fact that the white screen is better...

At creation a tutorials, I too am switched in the white screen so video is better perceived, but itself I work exclusively on the black

I prefer black myself but find that creating jpegs that can be viewed better requires switching to the white background.

My preference as for remaining with the white background is in that the majority of my drawings eventially get sent to a plotter. The white background then properly displays a nicer and proper amount of color contrast than does the black background. If I ONLY was doing drawings for non-plotting purposes, then would consider a color.

'least Acad recognizes this colored background differential and it interchanges well.

Wm.

My preference as for remaining with the white background is in that the majority of my drawings eventially get sent to a plotter. The white background then properly displays a nicer and proper amount of color contrast than does the black background.

You likely do not use layout?

In general I have noticed that it is tendency Autodesk, since 2009 by default white, therefore beginners without knowing that happens on another easily work on a white background, oldbie on a habit on the black