Bind/Bind - Bind/Insert Variable Command?

LearningQuickly

Hello Everyone!

I am having an issue with my xref's layers once bound to my dwgs. I made a custom button that will binds all xrefs, zooms extense, purges all, audits twice, sets my LTS, then saves as. My problem is that once I bind the xrefs the layer names still have the xref-tagged layer names.

Example: Layer in dwg = 09151-TitleBlock|G-ANNO-TEXT

Once I bind the xref with my buttonthe layer name becomes...

Layer name after button = 09151-TitleBlock$0$G-ANNO-TEXT

Now if I go through my xref manager and bind/insert them individually I dont have this layer name change occur. It will just remain G-ANNO-TEXT with no reference to the xref at all. This is what I need...but I want to use my button.

I was told that there is some sort of variable I can set so that my ACAD automatically bind/inserts xrefs instead of bind/bind-ing them. Any of you fine individuals happen know what that variable command is???

Thanks in advance! :D

Thank you very much NBC. I thought I had already set that variable. This looks like it is solving my problem.