Adding info to the plot log cvs file?

Ace

Hi all,:D

I have been looking through the site to see if anyone has answered this already but it doesn't seem to have been. Apologies, if I am in the wrong section.

Anyway! What I'm currently trying to do is add information to our plot logs automatically. We are working in ACAD 2010 (full) and ACAD 2009 (full).

The plot log (csv file) seems to have a lot of good info in it bar one which is a column stating who requested the plots. Is there a way that I can specify who requested the plots each time in ACAD and have the info show up in the plot log CSV file?

I have seen a lot of programs on offer but I thought surely there is a command i can insert myself without getting an additional expense for the company?:o:?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.:wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Any names of companies that may do customization of plot logs even? I can't seem to find an answer to customize it myself sadly :(

(Co. based in NYC in case you need to know)

Thanks again.