Some dumb issues

Legallytired

I'm quite a beginner in AutoCAD and here are the two problems I'm having:

#1 : I'm modelling some basic stuff in 3d and for some reason the dimensions of the objects I'm trying to create are not appearing at all. As in the modifiable blue boxes you can navigate using TAB to adjust the dimensions of your object when you are drawing it but before it is drawn.

#2 : This one might be more complicated : I was completing a drawing and got some Heidi related errors. Now my object sheet is all grey and I cannot see anything I drew. The XYZ thing is still there however. I'm not aware of anything I could've done that would've erased the solids I was working on..

Seems like it's all gone. Weird stuff going on there.

Any idea how to bring back the dimensions? Seems easier for me to create solids when I can write down my lenghts directly on the layout sheet.

Did do the Zoom extents - Seems like everything vanished.

Yes, I'm using really basic shapes. Say, when I'm creating a box I can write the length/width directly on the layout sheet then press enter. Then I can add the height on the sheet, press enter and my box is drawn.

I'm also using a french version of the program and it is really driving me insane.

Thanks a lot for the help.