e-transmit file structure

kippax

We used to have endless problems with missing images etc.

I solved this, after a lot of experimentation and help on here, by ensuring that

1/ "no path" was selected at the time of insertion

2/ when etransmitting, all the relevant files were placed in a single folder.

We've had comments from a few customers who are confused when unzipping the etransmit folder, that they can't instantly recognise the dwg file and have to trawl through all the items.

They would prefer that the dwg was alone with all other files in a sub folder.

Is this possible and if so how...

Its palpable nonsense I know, but the customer is always right and all that garbage.

Yeah it has to be sheer torture picking out one DWG file from everything else. I feel sorry for your poor clients. LOL

So you're looking for an option in e-Transmit that we allow you to create sub-folders right?

Yeah it has to be sheer torture picking out one DWG file from everything else. I feel sorry for your poor clients. LOL

I know.... gets right on my bits the way we seem to bend over for clients who just can't be arsed to make even the slightest effort or cope with even the most minimal inconvenience.

So you're looking for an option in e-Transmit that we allow you to create sub-folders right?

Yep... thats exactly it.

I set my Etransmit "Path Options" to "Use organized folder structure". This gives the recipient a nice organized zip file.

Cheers....I'll give that a bash and report back.