.NET - Find COG of linear elements

SEANT

Hello, long time no see. Again I upgraded to a newer version of AutoCAD. I used the LCOG quite often in the past and for a new project I would like to use it again. Seant, is it possible to rewrite the dll file for AutoCAD 2013 64bit version? It would realy help me out.

Thank you in advance!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SEANT

• Pete_IC

• emarijt

• RMS

Top Posters In This Topic

I no longer have the appropriate ObjectARX Dlls to target AutoCAD 2013, and they don't look to be available on the Autodesk website. Is that the latest version of AutoCAD available to you?

I no longer have the appropriate ObjectARX Dlls to target AutoCAD 2013, and they don't look to be available on the Autodesk website. Is that the latest version of AutoCAD available to you?

The ObjectARX website has the necessary files back to AutoCAD 2014. I only have AutoCAD versions 2015 and 2016 loaded on my machine, so I could only test directly on those.