Problems with ImageAdjust for Raster Images

CJJ

One of my users has noticed a bug/quirk with AutoCAD Map 3D, regarding making adjustments to a raster image that has been referenced in the drawing. He showed it to me on his Map 3D 2009, and I am able to recreate the problem with Civil 2009, as well. This problem does not exist in AutoCAD Map 3D 2008. I haven't tried it with any other versions yet. I've attached JPG, GIF, and BMP and it behaves the same with each file type.

It looks like you should be able to adjust these values right there from properties. Doing IMAGEADJUST will let the values be changed. However, when you use the properties to adjust values, the values will not update, no matter what you adjusted the values to be.

Has anyone seen this before? Is this a problem with all installations of AutoCAD or is it something specific to our company's setup of AutoCAD? Since using IMAGEADJUST will work, it's not a big deal that you can't change the values from the Properties box, but I'd like to find out if this is actually a bug or something.