reactor after plot command

ahyin

Dear All,

I want to use reactor function to help me save the file being plot and also add a plot stamp after the plot command. The plot stamp will collect the time of this drawing being save. Is it difficult to do that ?

Thousand thanks !

Here is one in diesel code you can use for getting time, but you have to put it in a RTEXT .

$(EDTIME, 0, MON DD"," YYYY ! H:MMAM/PM) 

And here is another one to get file name you can also add it if you would like to .

$(GETVAR, "DWGNAME") 

Regards,

Tharwat

thanks Tharwat !

Can I enable the plot stamp automatically, and force this kind of information plot on paper ?

Here is one in diesel code you can use for getting time, but you have to put it in a RTEXT .

$(EDTIME, 0, MON DD"," YYYY ! H:MMAM/PM) 

And here is another one to get file name you can also add it if you would like to .

$(GETVAR, "DWGNAME") 

Regards,

Tharwat

Yes.

First save the codes that I posted before in a file of Notepad then follow the steps below .

There is a toggle in the PLOT message box in right down corner called 'plot stamp on' so check this box and a small box would

appear beside it and press it to enter and you can load the file from that message box.

Good luck

Tharwat

Thanks Tharwat !

Is it possible force to check this box on and put you code into this field by lisp ? And I'm take into consideration of the text height when I plot in model space or paper space.

Thanks again Tharwat.

Regard

Yes.

First save the codes that I posted before in a file of Notepad then follow the steps below .

There is a toggle in the PLOT message box in right down corner called 'plot stamp on' so check this box and a small box would

appear beside it and press it to enter and you can load the file from that message box.

Good luck

Tharwat

Explore the message box "plot stamp on" that I have mentioned earlier . and press the button "Advanced" so you would

find lots of options, And you can adjust them according to your needs.

Tharwat

Thank you !

Explore the message box "plot stamp on" that I have mentioned earlier . and press the button "Advanced" so you would

find lots of options, And you can adjust them according to your needs.

Tharwat

There's another option...

You could add an attribute to your titleblocks which has fields that automatically update when you save, plot or publish which displays:

Saved: Date Time Username | Plotted: Date Time Username | FullFilePath | LayoutName

Note - Where highlighted text are fields.

This is simple to do, sustainable, and does not require each user to 'remember' to check the plotstamp box during publish. :wink:

Is it valuable added

see attached

I am using this RTEXT line in the frame iteself without going to use Plotstamp.

If you go back to my first post you will realize that your current post is the same as my first one.

Tharwat

If you go back to my first post you will realize that your current post is the same as my first one.

Tharwat

NO COMMENTS

I am asking about earlyer bost and you answering with newer post

Please organize your posts.

In plotstamp subject:

Your reply was how to use the plotstamp dialogue box

My reply how to use command line

RTEXT Subject:

Your reply was DIESEL expression code

My reply was a sample file (may be he/she doesn't know what is RTEXT and how to create)

Hasan