still can not. Who can help?

Thank you.

Example: Some lines of data to be read:

1010,2017.517,2981.196,45.950,CA

1011,2019.863,2979.249,45.503,CA

1012,2024.672,2975.049,44.571,CB

1013,2044.538,2956.026,40.333,CD

1014,2050.408,2956.822,39.639,CC

(point number,x coord,y coord,z coord, code)

Please post the code you have so far....

Also, do you have an attributed block to insert at the listed coordinates (one which displays the point number, elevation, and code)?

Edit: If so, please post the block as well.

RenderMan,

tanks!

Actually I have not yet truly developed some code. I made a few attempts but all failed. My knowledge of AutoLISP are still basic.

Whether the block, but a solution may be initially considered the use of the data themselves from the list. In this stage it is not important to represent the x and y coordinates but only if possible, the z coordinate, the number of each item and the code.

Moreover, the data read may be from a text file or entered in their own area of work through the copy / past.

Sorry for my bad English.

Actually I have not yet truly developed some code. I made a few attempts but all failed. My knowledge of AutoLISP are still basic.

That's alright, we all start somewhere.

*IF* you want to learn...

Familiarize yourself with the Visual LISP Integrated Development Environment (VLIDE), by entering VLIDE at the command line, and hit Enter. The F1 button will open the Developer Documentation.

Whether the block, but a solution may be initially considered the use of the data themselves from the list. In this stage it is not important to represent the x and y coordinates but only if possible, the z coordinate, the number of each item and the code.

Moreover, the data read may be from a text file or entered in their own area of work through the copy / past.

For starters, you cannot use only the z value... you must have the x and y. In contrast, you can use x and y without z. They are not the same.

The easiest [professional] way to display the values you want is with an attributed block. Please prepare an attributed block to your liking, and post it here.

Otherwise, you may search for a routine that *may* already be available somewhere on the internet, but not tailored for your use.

Sorry for my bad English.

No worries... you're doing just fine. :)

RenderMan,

tanks!

The positioning of the data could be this one. (See picture).

But I accept other alternatives. The idea, basically, would be to integrate these data.

16itcsy.jpg

Tanks for help.

LeeMac,

Thank you for your interest.

Had already experienced your routine. However, even with the files properly configured, it never worked. I have Autocad 2009. I do not know what's wrong.

LeeMac,

Thank you for your interest.

Had already experienced your routine. However, even with the files properly configured, it never worked. I have Autocad 2009. I do not know what's wrong.

Mine does not allow for a point number, but just reads the coordinates (and maybe attributes).