Incomplete visual style

LGGreen

I have a 3D model of an archictectural model of a hotel. The actual model is made up of layers of plywood, plastic etc of thicknesses of 2mm down to 0.25mm. Using Autocad 2008 the wireframe model is OK. When I change the viewing style to realistic visual style most of the coloured surfaces are incomplete resulting in a very broken image. I am using Windows Vista on a Dell Inspiron 1520 laptop with an Nvidia Geoforce 8600M 256MB graphics card.

I suspect my hardware rather than Autocad itself, but I may be wrong.

Hotel.jpg

Hi Pascal

Thanks for that. It seems to work OK now, but a quick look at the autocad model shows the image breaking up if I zoom out a long way and then zoom back in.

This is how the model looks now, and is how it should be.

Les

Hotel2.jpg

Thanks for the help and the offer of looking at my file. I think I am sorted for now. Posting the drawing would be difficult as the drawing is made up of 9 separate drawings. If I do have further problems I will post another query.