Can AutoLISP saving more memories

Pither Rukka

I often copy drawings or objects from a drawing to fast my drafting. I want to copy them (objects) altogether but split, so when pasting just choose the object that we want use.

Can Autloisp save more memories (2 or 3 copies) in one code which that memories can called and also deleted as per needed.

Thanks Lee Mac,

I already use your code CopyStored. The code only save the latest object selected but not save up to some steps.

May your code modified for saving object to store1, store2, store3...and when pasting we have some option of object that lastest stored.

CopyStored for copy and paste in the same file, I need this to paste in to other file.

Perhaps you should check out a free Windows app called ClipX which allows the user to copy multiple items to the Clipboard. I know it works with text and images but whether or not it would work with AutoCAD entities I'm not 100% sure. Why don't you find it, download it, install it and try it for us and report back your findings. We'd really appreciate it. Thanks.