Not able to print nor preview.

hemcrop

Hi Guys,

I'm recently working on a new project. The client has given me the Layout Drawing. The Drawing already consisted of many layers.

I started my pipe routing on a new layer. Now i have to take a print out of entire drawing on a A3 size but nothing is printing on it. Even the preiview is blank. Only some portion of the drawing is previewed/plotted. Can somebody guide where i'm going wrong? Or is CAD software screwed up. By the way i use Autocad 2007. Please give me a solution for this please so that i can submit this drawing by next week.

I have attached few images so that you guys can understand

1.modelspace.jpg

This is the layout Drawing.

2.printregion.jpg

This is the region i'm try to obtain print/preview.

3. printpreview.jpg

This is the Print/Preview i'm obtaining. :(:(:(

Thank You

Are you a student?

Are you trying to print from model space or a layout?

I'm working professional..

I'm trying to print from modelspace.

"I'm working professional.."

That's strange. Maybe you posted the wrong image. The one I am refering to bears the phrase "Produced by an AutoDesk educational product." I'm sure you must be fully aware of the ramifications of using an educational product for commercial purposes.

Your profile shows you using AutoCAD 2009 but you state you are using AutoCAD 2007 in your first post. Odd.

Can you post a screen shot of your plot parameters?

Have you tried switching to a layout, creating a viewport and plotting from there?

I understand your concern. The company i'm working for is using AutoCAD 2007. The client who sent me the file had already had the pharse "Produced by an Autodesk educational Product". We use licensed version of AutoCad.

How to get the plot parameters?

I tried to print from layout. It did print only the client's Drawing. But it never printed my drawings which was implemented inside.

"I'm working professional.."

That's strange. Maybe you posted the wrong image. The one I am refering to bears the phrase "Produced by an AutoDesk educational product." I'm sure you must be fully aware of the ramifications of using an educational product for commercial purposes.

Your profile shows you using AutoCAD 2009 but you state you are using AutoCAD 2007 in your first post. Odd.

Can you post a screen shot of your plot parameters?

Have you tried switching to a layout, creating a viewport and plotting from there?

I meant your plot parameters. When the plot dialog window comes up what settings are you using?

Printing from a layout you get only what the client sent you but none of what you added? I'm not sure what you mean by that. Didn't you draw atop the client's base drawing? Did you mistakenly set the layer you drew on to "no plot"?