Import designed stamp from autocad into msword

I think your options would be to create either a PDF or WMF file from within AutoCAD and then bring that file into MS Word.

Is the person who will receive this Word document using AutoCAD too?

No, I will print the word document. I tried to import the stam into MSpaint, then save as .gif and then insert it in the document, but the resizing of the image didn't work good.

I would favour the export to a WMF file from AutoCAD, and then inserting this into the Word document.

I am not sure when the WMFBKGND system variable default was changed from ON to OFF, but check it and turn it OFF.

Let us know how you get on and what problems (if any) you run into.

An explanation of going from AutoCAD to Word using a WMF image by Ellen Finkelstein.

Further to this explanation, the WMF export is like a screen grab. It only exports what is on the screen. So zoom in until the object of interest fills the screen. When asked to select objects for export, simply type "all". Only those objects on the screen will be selected. :D