Multi-Scale Text

jstreby

IN the past I have used different CAD software that has allowed me to Draw an object in Model space and dimension it all at full size. Then when I create a vieport it would automatically resive my text within the vieport to appear at the same hieight. For instance if I have a FP drawn and dimensioned in Model space and i create a layout with 2 vieports. One of the entire Floor Plan an 1/4" scale and then the second with a "zoomed" view of the restroom at 3/4" scale. Is there a way to have the text and/or dimensions in both of these viewports appaer the same size on the layout without having to have 2 diffreent dimstyles. In other words I want to dimension the entire drawring once in model space and then have the dimension adjust to whatever scale vieport i may show them in at a later time so they all appear at say 3/32"

thanks

• 3 years later...