Alias shortcuts won't recongnize custom commands

I would like to create custom commands that I could call thru the alias program.

What am I doing wrong? I am using LT 2011

What are you trying to do? What you are doing wrong is not explaining the problem.

I've tried adding custom commands to the acadlt.pgp and it doesn't work. There was a thread a month or two back on this subject but basically you need LISP and we don't have that in LT. The best you can do is put a button with a custom macro on your toolbars or in the tool pallette.

I've tried adding custom commands to the acadlt.pgp and it doesn't work. There was a thread a month or two back on this subject but basically you need LISP and we don't have that in LT. The best you can do is put a button with a custom macro on your toolbars or in the tool pallette.

Are you editing the acadlt.pgp in C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\Application Data\Autodesk\AutoCAD LT 2011\R##\enu\Support?

i don't know about LT, but one step many ppl forget is to REINIT after changing the .pgp file.

Are you editing the acadlt.pgp in C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\Application Data\Autodesk\AutoCAD LT 2011\R##\enu\Support?

I can make my own aliases for AutoCAD commands but can't make them for my own macro commands which to my knowledge is the limit with LT, I'd love to be proven wrong though!

I also use the Reinit command.

What are you trying to do? What you are doing wrong is not explaining the problem.

Sorry about that, read the other posts, they understood.

Thanks for the replies, that's all I needed to know, I will try another approach. I quess it doesn't take that much extra time to go to a shortcut menu, the custom commands do work there, again thanks for the responses. By the way I am very new to

this posting process, if I am going about this improperly somebody please wise me up.

As long as you have a search for your problem first and explain your problem thoroughly with screen shots or the file/bit of the drawing file giving you the problem where appropriate nobody here will shout at you (unless you are using the educational version professionally!)